The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the Mozambique Holdings website. The term “services” refers to any services offered by Mozambique Holdings.
By using the Mozambique Holdings website and the services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure, and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree with the policy, please do not use or access the Mozambique Holdings website.
We may occasionally update this policy and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this policy we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes, such as via prominent notice on the Mozambique Holdings website or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. To the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this policy shall constitute your consent to the updated policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Mozambique Holdings platform may contain links to other websites. Any personal information about you collected whilst visiting such websites is not governed by this policy. Mozambique Holdings shall not be responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Mozambique Holdings. This policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Device Information: In order to improve your overall user experience and lend stability to our services to you, we may collect information or employ third-party plugins that collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, operating systems, and versions, software, file names, and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, mobile network information, installed applications on device and phone state. The information collected thus will be disclosed to or collected directly by these plugins and may be used to improve the content and/or functionality of the services offered to you.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features, and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect for the following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable other services, enable features to personalize your Mozambique Holdings account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our Mozambique Holdings platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about these services;
- To understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above.
We analyse the log files of our Mozambique Holdings site that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information that we collect for the following purposes:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to send you emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, to help us analyze and improve the use of our Services, to process and collect payments.
- With Academic Partners: We may share your information with our academic partners for the purpose of carrying out academic research.
- For Crime Prevention or Investigation: We may share this information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against the actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting, or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- For Internal Use: We may share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined below)or affiliates for our internal business purposes The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Mozambique Commercial Code to the extent applicable) of such person.
While you cannot opt-out of advertising on the Mozambique Holdings website, you may opt out of much interest-based advertising on third-party sites and through third-party ad networks (including DoubleClick Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network, and Google AdSense). For more information, visit www.mhl.co.mz. Opting out means that you will no longer receive personalized ads by third parties ad networks from which you have opted out, which is based on your browsing information across multiple sites and online services. If you delete cookies or change devices, your opt-out may no longer be effective.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use vault and tokenization services from third-party service providers to protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to our vault and tokenization services and our payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised not to send your full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the Mozambique Holdings platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Mozambique Holdings website. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from Mozambique Holdings. You can log in to manage your email preferences [here] or you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt-out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from Mozambique Holdings Limited.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner provided in this Policy or you want your data to be deleted, please write to us at email@example.com. Please note that we may take time to process such requests, and your request shall take effect no later than 5 (Five) business days from the receipt of such request, after which we will not use your personal data for any processing unless required by us to comply with our legal obligations. We may not be able to offer you any or all Services upon such withdrawal of your consent.
GRIEVANCE OFFICER AND MOZAMBIQUE HOLDINGS LIMITED SECURITY
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our Grievance Officer at the following address:
Mozambique Holdings Grievance Officer
Mozambique Holdings Lda, Ave. Angola 3016, Maputo, Mozambique | +258 860 112 174
If you come across any abuse or violation of the Policy, please report to Ashish Elias at email@example.com.